Saturday, January 19, 2008

Introduction

finally, i have created a blog...for the past few years, i have been wondering why ppl want to own a blog since i thought it would be a waste of time to write a long piece about ourselves and let the whole world know about it...

well, but i wanted a blog long ago..just to share some interesting pieces with all my friends and not forget to post some recipe of cakes and desserts >.<> owning a bakery was once my dream though...

somebody says that a blog is like a diary, but it's not for me as diary is the most private and confidential 'property' in my life..hehe..have been keeping diary for 6 years and will continue to pour my soul out into it. =)



















* my diaries - the red one is the latest and it has no lock at all!!! i cant believe that i will use it..but nowadays diary..i mean the typical ones with lock and plain layout is rare in the market (in kl at least)..and it's sooooo expensive!!!! so i rather choose to use the current one since it's free of charge =P


* the keys to all my secrets for the past 6 years


















p/s: can somebody tell me how to link frens, creat a chat box etc etc??? i'm totally lost..
anyway,
welcome to my blog!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brandon Chen said...

Welcome to blogspot.com haha.

Do visit my blog.
http://khinliong.blogspot.com/

If you don mind, add me to your blogroll. thx. :)