Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's day

Wishing all lovely couples a very sweet and romantic valentine's day!
for me, it's a single awareness day..thanks for siew fong that keeps on reminding me since the beginning of the week...anyway, i did a little test on my love life since i'm wondering when valentine's day will be a valentine's day for me..okay, and it turns out that my love life is like a fairytale..=.="" pyin nie will definitely agree on that though, but fairytale is nothing more than fantasy...no point indulge in it and wake up to realise that it's only a dream...BUT sometimes i really hope that there's 'happily ever after' lo...living in fantasy isnt a bad thing afterall! wait till somebody slap me awake bah! ( i have a feeling that the person will be tung tung) Well, one thing for sure, i believe that everyday is valentines when u have found yr true love! =) so, good luck in searching yr valentine!!



scream of the day: i need holidays!!! it's never enough for me!!!


here goes my result!!

Your Love Life is Like The Princess Bride
"Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind."
For you, love is like a fairy tale - albeit a fairly twisted one.You believe romance is all about loyalty, fate, and a good big of goofy fun.
Your love style: Idealistic yet quirky
Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Perfectly romantic
What Movie Is Your Love Life Like?

No comments: