Saturday, May 17, 2008

Big boy - My 1 yr old HAPPY

I know i know..he's photogenic..and he likes the camera just like his owner does...=)

My Happy has turned into an adult since somebody says 1 yr old can be considered as big adi...but he still behaves like a kid, NAUGHTIEST dog ever in this world..he bites our shoes, tears off my pyjamas, my t-shirt, my socks etc etc...sleep on my bed when i'm not around n pee in my room when i'm there..etc etc..he's out of control except cheating him with FOOD and soft toys...

And now he's 1 yr old..besides growing bigger, he doesnt change much...ahh...and he has a girlfriend and he's absolutely in love with her, there's a story behind them though..but their relationship is getting closer and closer with the help of my DAD..my daddy actually tied Happy outside our house and both of them got the chance to date for a few hours...haiz..just hope they will play safe lar~~~

I cant believe that i'm actually JEALOUS of my dog! Or perharps feel happy for Happy when i saw him jogging with his girlfriend that day, and they adi coupling for around 4 months....gee...i guess not much dog has such freedom these days...

I'm so get used to being alone, and i cant imagine life with a boyfriend since i start to shop alone since the beginning of the year..luckily i haven tried watching movie alone in the cinema...just want to stick with my friends and hang out with them...I'm not brave enough to accept a relationship at the moment, not ready yet..i feel that coupling is like investing, u wont know what will happen...it's just very unstable..and for me..my confience in love is = 0.00%
Dont think too much, just be happy. Life goes on! ~~

* Look at me - Handsome Happy
* Wanna fight izit? =P


*still baby..he loves me (still dun have girlfren mah)
* he just want to sleep there
*now he cant squeeze into the shoerack..but he still wanna sleep there..

1 comment:

Pyin Nie said...

HEY!!! Happy is very big d wor!!! My Brownie is going to be one year old too!! hehe. So have ben shopping alone!!! Don't worry,I'll accompany u when I'm back!!! Miss u sooo much!!!