Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tag by cheng chun

TAG by Cheng Chun!!!!

Rule: The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/ her perfect lover. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog. If you are tagged the second time, there is no need to do this again. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Gender of perfect lover : Guy

8 different points about perfect lover :

1. Responsible

2.Mature thinking, insightful

3.Know me very well (my habits, my fav food, songs..etc etc)

4.Romantic (not too much..but at least abit lah..make me feel like a princess =P)

5.Smart (doesnt have to be very good looking, but must know how to dress up..do his hair..NO ear piercing, no tatoo, no hair colouring..polite looking..but can be sun shine also..lolz..getting too perfect..)

6.Know how to cycle(cause i dunno..T.T)

7.Caring, wont shout at me, loyal, punctual..have a watch with him, always there to listen to me..can bear with my nagging....bear with my everything..lolz

8.Dont smoke! No shisha, no clubbing etc etc...not addicted to computer games..

Well, and my perfect lover will love me as much as I love him! =)

No comments: