Friday, March 7, 2008

Extra Chocolate Chips Cake! ~~ My emo cake

*my second try..spot those choc chips!!!!
* My first try with microwave oven.

The recipe for this emo cake is given by my senior, chee hoe..modified by me..so yea, feel free to try it out if u are a chocolate lover!!!


Ingredients
A: 190g butter
150-200g caster sugar ( if u put alot of choc chips, u can reduce the amount of sugar)

B: 3 eggs
1 1/2 vanilla essence ( it's ok if u dun add in)

C: 220g self raising powder
50g chocolate/cocoa powder ( i put until 70/80 cause chocolate it's too tempting!)
1 teasp raising powder
1/2 tsp soda powder/baking powder
1/4 tsp salt

250ml water
one pack of chocolate chips (depends on yr liking)


Method!
1. Beat ingredients A for about 20 minutes in fast speed. When u beat until the mixture turn white yellowish and feel that the sugar has smoothen..change to medium speed

2.Add in ingredients B which is the eggs.Rmb, beat in eggs one at a time.(in order to mix it well)

3. Then, mix in ingredients C. *slow speed

4.Pour in 250 ml water and beat slowy into a homogeneous mixture.

5. Put in a lot of chocolate chips (usually i put in one small pack). U can either mix it into the mixture or just springkle them on top.

6. Lastly, place the mixture into a 8inches baking pan (make sure it's lined adi). Bake in preheated oven at 180'c for about 40-45 minutes. (always check yr cake to prevent overcooked or worst, half-cooked)

Ta dah! very easy and fun way to make an emo cake!

I think it's sweet to bake for someone u like...if only i had the chance...anyway, i really enjoy baking o and i'm glad that my family always finish up my dishes =)! Anyone know where got cheap and useful baking class? I went to 'Homechef' near my place and it was very expensive...hope to meet up with some 'baking' lover!!!

Watched 10000 BC yesterday, it was damn nice, seriously, it's worth yr time...we clapped and applaused throughout the show..just left a standing ovation from us.. =P That's all for today...haven been super emo these few days, how i wished pyin nie u r here beside me...it's so hard to find a friend that u can just pour out everything...but i'm sure i can overcome it..no worries...keep moving on!!! =)

Have a nice day!! *smiles*




1 comment:

Tung Tung said...

deng u... bake ad oso din give me eat??!!