Friday, April 2, 2010

A sudden thought

Yesterday I went to Easter show which was one of the most happening events in Sydney.
I was really excited and happy to watch crowd of people playing at the fun fare, spent tons of coins playing games that were extraordinary hard to win, but still heaps of winner brought back super big soft toys and prezzie~~
At first it was only sightseeing, but there came an urge to try a game to get the bear for myself, so i gave it a go and eventuallly went back empty handed. However, that was not the worst part since all the soft toys were only normal ones.
Then, something caught my eyes.A WHOLE ROWS OF MICKEY AND MINNIE MOUSE were hanging on one of the game counters and they are HUGE!!!! I wanted it sooo badly that i can go crazy, just that it's too expensive to play for the game and it's not guarantee that u will win ( throwing those rings into bottles )...so I didnt try it thinking that it would be quite pathetic as well getting it for myself as most of the people there were couples playing together~
It's not about going into a shop and get the bear, it's about WINNING it and the proudness inside you that matters most. Of course, it will be perfect if someone win it for me.......=)
Yea, so there goes my ramdom thought yesterday when I was eyeing those mickeys and minnies~
happy easter everyone~
cheers~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: