Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dreaming

During the day, I stared at something and was drifted away by my unreachable dreams.
At night, I dreamt aboout my dreams.
In the morning, I woke up and realised it was only a dream that wouldnt come true.

Dreams can be so beautiful, so incredible, it's a fairy tale. My fairy tale.
I allow my imagination to soar up the diamond sky, forming clusters of shinning stars, those are my dreams. I always look at them and tell myself that I will reach those stars one day.

=) How I wished my dreams will come true one day. Growing up is a tough process because it pulls me away from my glowing stars, but close to reality, the mother Earth. A place where there's no fairies and Santa clause (T.T).Time to let go some childhood dreams and move on with my adult life?

Be my stars, be my dreams.

Enjoy the musics that I have picked~

metta

No comments: