Thursday, November 18, 2010

thursday night

Ever since I came here, I never had my thursday night off because I will be working in a pharmacy from 6-9pm. Tonight, as usual I worked just like any other days. However, my heart felt so much lighter and relaxed. It was my second last thursday before I am going back. =)
I will be working this Saturday and Sunday as well, then my brother and his girl friend will come here to visit Sydney for 6 days. Basically my schedual is jam packed until I go home. Let's wish for the best!
My experiences working as a pharmacy student were amazing, but I feel like telling you guys LIVE as I will add some actions( add salt +vinegar) ...ahaha...u know what I mean. >.<
Exhaustion is by far the most appropriate description for me after working on thursday night, especially after a long day in Uni, but well I just have to get used to it and so far I'm coping with it well!
Anyway, I'm so tired right now!
Nights~
Missing u guys~ =)

metta
yee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there, I am Anthony Teyo the Marketing the Manager for Shah Alam Go Karting. I am currently offering a package deal for 33mins of Go-Karts ride for RM100 per person. 3 sessions in total, 11 minutes per session. Our track is 1.17 KM per lap. Interested, kindly give me a call at 017-925 8088 or sent me an e-mail at ateyo96@gmail.com.