Monday, April 21, 2008

In memory of RC Headquarter - 20.4.2008

I have never been there before, our Red Crescent Headquaters in Klang, but the moment I read the paper abt the burnt down of this building, my heart sored. Why must the evil spirit of fire destroy a place where so many RC members spend time together...I'm so sad...=(

Tuan Shreenath had just posted a message to all RC members, I extracted a part of it and write it down here...I'm sure that he's sad too...but RC spirit will stay on and burn brightly within our hearts!

"More than anyone else in this world,more than any other team in this world, we have spent countless valuable hours in HQ. We have done every possible human activity (cry,laugh, scold, fight, console, praise,euphoria, spirited, multiple meetings and many first times) in this HQ. Our blood, sweat and tears in within the four burnt walls of this HQ. It has been sent up !!!

God bless our HQ and everyone associated with it! Stay strong! We represent the strength and solidarity of HQ."

" You can burn the building, but you can never burn the society, you cannot burn youth power, you cannot burn what we stand for! "

1 comment:

Tung Tung said...

OMG!!! ppl did it purposely or it as an accident?? sorry chai yee, i can't see u guys tomorrow coz i gotta go for my mission trip to raub, pahangto visit the orang asli. oraganized by my church- fga kl. ;) so u guys have fun and i'll be praying for my juniors and u guys! miss u lots!!! hugggss~