Saturday, April 26, 2008

Marching competition 2008 - My baby juniors!!!

Today went back to chs to support all my babies juniors in their marching competition! I'm soooo PROUD of u all n i really hope that RC spirit will stay with u guys forever n ever!!! =) The formation was absolutely fabulous n special..although u guys got 1st runner up, inside my heart all of u are the champions of the day!!!!!!!! Gambateh!!! Jia you jia you!!!

My babies in their barisan! =)

BBSM rocks!! One for all, all for one!!! Love all of u!!!!!

The Ex-seniors...lolz...




p/s: just changed a new blog template and i totolly love this one! =) i always like staring at the stars like the lil girl in the template does, hoping that all the wishes upon the stars will come true! Btw, my english name a.k.a Aster means stars in Greek words..and it's a name of a flower in english, n it carries so many meanings that i wont regret choosing it..hehe..






1 comment:

Huei Sing said...

those photo reminds me of all our sweet memory last time...