Saturday, April 19, 2008

TO : CHOCOLATE AND CAKES LOVERS!!!

Oh my gosh, after searching for nearly 2 weeks, i finally came across this website where u can find ALL TYPES OF CHOCOLATE CAKES RECIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED NOW AND I CANT WAIT TO SHARE IT TO OTHER PPL WHO LOVE BAKING TOO!!!!! THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR AND U JUST WONT REGRET TRYING THE RECIPE!!!!!

there u go :

http://www.inspired-by-chocolate-and-cakes.com

cant wait to try them out...=)

seriously..sometimes i doubt that ppl will actually visit this blog..but well..haha..just cant hide my excitement...i wanna bake cakes!

have a sweet day ppl!

2 comments:

Michelle Rea said...

Hi Chai Yee, this is Michelle from Inspired By Chocolate And Cakes - your blog showed up in my results and I just had to see who you were.

Thank you soooooo much for your wonderful words about my site. I only started in October with absolutely no web experience but baking is a passion and someday soon I hope to publish my own book.

The best thing about putting my recipes on the web is the feedback from all over the world and reading your blog has put a big smile on my face - THANK YOU!

@ndrew said...

WAAAAHHH CHOCOOOLAT ^^ THX.. wakakaka... Loved the recipe. So detail But..... T____T But dunno where to buy good recipe with resonable price in KL. Haven made my mind yet.. if I do ask you buy. U need a lorry to brng da recipe to me =P